With over 25 years of broad-based corporate, institutional and investor experience in the investment arena, Mr. Meyer has expertise in investments, acquisitions, management, and retirement planning.
As an advisor to private investors and their associated professionals (CPAs, Realtors and Attorneys), he consults in retirement planning solutions, alternative investment resources, tactical portfolio management and real estate exchange strategies designed to meet each client's needs. His approach is focused on gaining a clear understanding of individualized objectives, translating these requirements into achievable solutions, and implementing these plans to accomplish financial goals.
His Qualifications include:
- BS from the University of Cincinnati
- MBA in finance and real estate from Golden Gate University
- An active California Real Estate Brokers License
- Series 7, 66 & 63 Securities registrations
- Registered Representative of Berthel Fisher & Company Financial Services (BFCFS) (Member FINRA and SIPC).
- Licensed insurance representative and a recipient of the CCIM designation as a Certified Commercial Investment Member of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CIREI), conferred on only 6% of commercial real estate practitioners.
Our firm does not provide legal or tax advice. Be sure to consult with your own legal and tax advisors before taking any action that may have tax implications.